Sunday, December 12, 2010

Now We are Six, Chet Baker!



 He is perfect. At six, Chet Baker is exactly the dog I would have designed, had I been able to do that in one stroke. Instead, it took many small strokes to paint him.

For we build our dogs from the ground up with the love and attention we pour into them. He is everything to me, as I am to him.


 We love all the same things: raindrops on morning glories, and deer in the meadow.



 Innocent young birds who need to be watched, loved and protected.


Autumn walks on Dean's Fork. Let me OUT! There are horses I need to nuzzle.



                           Live music. After kissing everyone in the band, Chet keeps an eye on Mether at all times during rehearsal.                           


You rang? Do you need someone to sit on your lap now? I am the dog to do that.


photo from the New River festival by the most fabulous Sara Stratton

You probably cannot hear me, but I hum along to your songs. I know most of them by heart now.


Chet Baker, I know you by heart, too. Long may you run beside me. Happy birthday, Best Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ptpd

http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=kewut&format=ptp http://www.paid-to-promote.net/member/signup.php?r=kewut Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner